Our training and Certifications
Because of Dr. Milton’s training and expertise, here are some of the Brunswick KiDDS benefits you can enjoy:
• Expert Diagnosis and Management of your little one’s oral health care needs!
• State-of-the-Art Laser Equipment as directed by Dr. Kotlow himself!
• Weekly emergency appointments to make sure you will never have to wait!
• Same-Day Treatment available for our families who travel from afar!
• Certified by the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry to see infants as early
as a day after birth for the evaluation and revision of abnormally attached frenums.
• NO need for sedation, or to place infants in the operating room, for any laser treatment.
• In-Network with most insurance companies, so you can get Maximum Reimbursement
from any dental procedure.
Dr. Milton is a Member of the following local, national & international associations:
Nationally & Internationally
Academy of Laser Dentistry
International Affiliation of Tongue-Tie Professionals
American Dental Association
American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
American Board of Pediatric Dentistry, Diplomate
Greater Cleveland Dental Society
Medina Dental Society
Ohio Dental Association
Ohio Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
Brunswick KiDDS is excited to announce Advanced Dentistry by Dr. John Heffernan for all your Adult Dentistry needs.
For more information, visit AdvancedDentistryBrunswick.com or call us at 330-220-6363. Pediatric Dentistry, Orthodontics, and now Adult Dentistry are all conveniently located right next to each other in our state-of-the-art facility on 1824 Pearl Rd in Brunswick.
The American Association for Orthodontists recommends that every child have an orthodontic evaluation by the age of 7.
Early detection and treatment gives your child the edge - a
much better chance for natural and normal development.
One advantage of having Dr. Milton, Dr. Brittany, Dr. Christi and Dr. Eilish for your child’s dental home is that we monitor their growth & development on a regular basis. Our parents truly appreciate having orthodontic treatment done in our office. This allows them to coordinate cleaning and check-up appointments with orthodontic appointments. By working with the natural growth instead of against it, we can prevent problems from becoming worse, and give your child a lifetime of healthy smiles!
Milton Ntragatakis, DDS, MSD
Brittany Heffernan, DDS
Christi Walsh, DDS
Eilish Welsh, DMD
Pediatric Dental Specialists
1824 Pearl Road
Brunswick, Ohio 44212 [map]
Meet our Doctors
Read our Reviews...
Come see what all the fun is about!
Make your child’s appointment today.
VIP Savings Plan